Monday, December 9, 2013

Mixed grilled chicken





So my original plan was to make some Cajun spice but as we all know when freelancers do not get work they have all the time in the world and once they are loaded with work it is as if they have not even 1 minute to spare. So I have been a bad girl and have not made my Cajun spice but then I wanted spicy jazzy herb grilled chicken.

So there I was marinating my chicken with dried oregano, thyme, dill , chili flakes, salt and oliv eoil when it hit me that I could jazz it up with some of my special homemade garlic dip. 1 hour of marination and grilling later I was a woman who was happy.

What I used

300 to 350gm chicken pieces
1 tsp dried oregano
Half  tsp dried dill
1 tsp dried thyme
Half a tsp red chili flakes
Salt as per taste
Olive oil
1 heaped tsp of Creamy garlic



Just mix everything together and let it get marinated for 1 hour to 2 hour sand grill away. team with a nice salad and you have a lovely healthy lunch. I suggest the beautiful Healthy Okra with its caramelized flavour to cut down on the spiciness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment