Monday, May 19, 2014

Green Apple Watermelon Salad


Green Apple Watermelon Salad 



Lets face it 40C is too much of heat. I am ready to migrate to a cooler place and understand why in the old times some would have Summer homes in the hills . This temperature has suddenly led to my craving of fresh tangy food. I mean I am craving tangy taste but with a fresh crunch. Sarani from Back to Basics had posted this refreshing Watermelon Avocado salad. Well it was just so summery. I  replaced the avocado with green apples mostly because I am not a huge fan of avocados, added my own ingredients and there was this refreshing summer salad indeed .



What you need for 1 serving :-

1 green Apple
1 cup of cubed de-seeded water melon
2 tbsp soft feta
Freshly ground black pepper as per taste
Salt as per taste
A drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Simply cut the green apple in cubes like the watermelon. Mix everything and enjoy a healthy summery tangy salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment